Lloyds Bank Business Current Account
With a range of time saving tools and tips, the Lloyds Bank Business Current Account can help you focus on what matters.
Features and benefits
- 18 months' free day-to-day business banking*.
- Support from our UK-based business management team.
- Access your account over the phone, in branch or on the move with the Mobile Business Banking app.
- Online business guides through the Business Knowledge Box and current research on the Business Resource Centre.
Keep in mind
- 18 months' free day-to-day business banking includes: no monthly account fee, electronic payments, cheques and cash withdrawals/deposits. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit, or within your agreed overdraft limit.
- To qualify for this account you need to be a sole trader, partner or company director and be 18 or over.
- This account is available for businesses with an annual turnover of up to £1 million.
When your 18 month free day-to-day business banking period ends the simple pricing plan below will apply. There is no charge for electronic payments, including withdrawing money from a Cashpoint® or payment by Direct Debit.
|Electronic payments (in or out)||No additional charge|
|Cash payments (in or out)||The first £1500 per month||£1 per £100|
|Anything over £1500 per month||£0.80 per £100|
|Cheques (in or out)||£0.65|
At the time of writing Lloyds Bank have take the decision to temporarily stop accepting new business account applications to ensure staff can continue to provide vital support to existing customers at this unprecedented time. This also applies to any applications that have already started.
Your Application has been Received!
A member of the Lloyds new business team will contact you within the next day (excluding weekends and holidays) to arrange an appointment at your local branch. Click here to return to the homepage